2022-05-01, U: 2022-05-18
Some interesting and simple tools to create diagrams, graphs and illustrations.
- Google sheets or MS Excel
- Mermaid: simple tool to create diagrams of supported types: flowcharts, sequence diagrams, Gantt, etc.
- FSM: simple tool to create Finite State Machines (or graphs). Exports to LaTeX, JSON and saves in browser storage.
- Graphviz and online editor Edotor: more complex and powerful tool to create graph diagrams.
- Google slides or PowerPoint: great tools to draw schemes and flow charts (no numbers, please).